Leijun Campbell - Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- Know Who is Boss – You are in business to service customer needs, or solve customer problems. When you truly listen to your clients,
they will let you know what they want and how you can provide good service.
- Top Notch Listening Skills – Take the time to identify customer needs by asking questions and concentrating on what the client
is really saying. Listen to their words, tone of voice, body language, and MOST importantly how they feel. BEWARE – do not make assumptions.
- Identify and Anticipate Needs – Clients don’t buy products or services. They buy solutions to problems. The more you know your clients
the better you will become at anticipating their needs. Communicate with your clients regularly so that you can keep on top of any posing problems
or upcoming needs.
- Client Appreciation – Treat clients as individuals. Remember each client is a VIP. Think about ways to make the client feel good about
doing business with you. Don’t forget to say Thank You.
- Educate the Client -You may have the best system for getting t results, so be sure that your client understands how you go about doing
that. It cuts down on the off chance that there may be confusion, which can lead to disappointment.
- Yes Sir/Madame – Always look for ways to assist your client. Whenever they have a reasonable request, the answer is Yes. Figure out
how to make it happen. The appreciation from you client if anything but for the effort alone, will go a long way to keep a loyal client.
- It’s Not Hard to Say You're Sorry – When something goes wrong, own it and apologize. I am sorry can go a long way instead of playing
the blame game.
- Go the Extra Mile – In business today, the future of our client relationships lies in keeping them happy. Therefore, think of ways
to elevate yourself above the competition.