We’re several weeks into tax season 2017, and we hope you have been able to keep up with the various deadlines that we discussed in our previous post. We also mentioned talking to an accountant if necessary to help you get everything together.
If you are about to meet with your accountant, be sure to have the following items ready in your books for review:
- 1. Any new equipment purchases
- 2. Any new investment purchases
- 3. Vehicular expenses that pertain to your business
- 4. Home office expenses if relevant
- 5. A list of any vendors that you are carrying
If you need any assistance in preparing these documents, don’t hesitate to reach out to Campbell Business Services with any questions! Contact email@example.com for more information.